Terms & Privacy
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and we therefore use appropriate security technology to protect your privacy by using the following measures:
- We update ourselves with appropriate security measures to protect your information.
- We always respect your privacy. You would receive marketing emails only from us and, if you agree, from other organisations we have chosen however, we may occasionally email you information or questions about your registration, your subscription account or postings.
- We will collect and use individual user details only if we have your permission or if we have business reasons for doing so, such as collecting enough information to promote subscriptions or sending newsletters.
- We will be clear in our dealings with you in respect of the information that we collect about you and the manner in which it will be used. We may also collect information about/from your computer and about your visits to our website such your IP address, location, browser used, operating system etc.
- We undertake that we will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally collected.
Collection of Information:
At Azhimukham we collect all types of information about our users with the following good intentions:
- To give personalised services unique to individual users.
- To aid us to monitor and improve the services we offer further
- To sell advertising space and keep the site free for our customers.
- To market services to the customers with their consent.
The information is collected:
- When you register your email for newsletters, subscriptions, for filling out the communication form.
- When you use our websites and Application.
- Through cookies and social media plugins used.
- If you choose to reveal information in comments, and when you enter sales promotions and competitions.
Keeping in view the services we provide we may seek extra information such as your location etc. to give you better designed services. This may also apply to certain apps that you download, or which we provide.
Disclosure of information.
We will not share your personal information with others and we shall take reasonable precautions to prevent loss or misuse of your personal information.
In order to operate our systems properly and to protect both our users and us, we can access and release personal information in accordance with the relevant laws and government regulations applicable and prevalent.
We will only release your personal information if it is required by the law and to the extent that the law permits we may withhold any personal information at your request.
Any other organisations that access your information in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your information and keep to data-protection and privacy. Some of our webpages use plug-ins from other organisations (such as the ‘Facebook Recommend’ function). These other organisations may use information about your visit to our websites on their pages. If you browse these pages while still also logged in to your account with us, information they collect may be connected to your account on their site.
For more information on how these organisations use information, please read their privacy policies and we will not be held liable or responsible for the privacy policies of such third parties.
- For statistical purposes to track how many users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect information listing which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users.
- For purposes which may include identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details enabling you to move more easily around our applications
- We use other organisations to collect anonymous user information, sometimes through cookies and web beacons, (information embedded in images which allow them to analyse how the website is being used and the number of visitors).
- We and other advertisers may use statistical cookies to track who has seen an advertisement and clicked on it.
- Placing cookies on your computer or device means we can show you advertisements that you might be interested in, and it allows us to control the number of times you see them and measure how effective the ad campaign has been.
- We may use ‘Flash’ cookies to store your preferences for your media player (for example, volume and so on).
About our advertising practises
We use online behavioural advertising (OBA). OBA allows us to deliver targeted advertising to people who visit our website. It works by showing you advertisements that are based on your browsing patterns and the way you have interacted with our site. It then shows you advertisements that may interest you.
As you browse our sites, some of the cookies we place on your computer and device will be advertising cookies, so we can understand what sort of pages/information you are interested in. We can then display advertising on your browser that is based on these perceived interests. For instance, if you have been surfing for mobile phones or laptops information, you may be shown such advertisements.
It is important to remember that none of the OBA techniques we use will collect information such as your name, email address, postal address or phone number.
We may also share anonymised behavioural data with advertising partners. This may mean that when you are on other websites, you will be shown advertising based on your behaviour. We may also show you advertising on our site based on your behaviour on other sites.
Behavioural retargeting is another form of OBA that allows us and some of our advertising partners to show you advertisements based on your browsing patterns and interactions with a site away from our sites. For example, if you have visited the website of online merchandise, you may start seeing advertisements from that same shopping site displaying special offers. This allows companies to advertise to you if you leave their website without making a purchase.
Advertising on mobile devices may require the collection and sharing of the unique device ID with companies who purchase advertising space on the mobile application.
Our sites contain links to other websites from which we may earn revenue. Our policies do not allow the articles to be influenced by advertisers or affiliates, nor are they written for the purpose of promoting a product, except when sponsored. Articles which are sponsored will clearly reflect the fact that the Article has been paid for.
ONLINE PAYMENT BY USER/CUSTOMER IS SUBJECT TO THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This online payment system is provided by Azhimukham Media Pvt. Limited. The terms and conditions shall be amended, changed and/or modified from time to time by the MERCHANT and any such amendments/modifications/ changes shall be effective forthwith.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms carefully before attempting the online payment link for the Products and/or Services of MERCHANT. Using the online payment facility on this website and App indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If the terms are not acceptable to you please do not proceed further and use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Under various sections the Product and Services are described on the website and App. Please read the description of the product/service carefully before making payment.
Payment shall be made in advance for the Products and Services.
All prices quoted are in Indian Rupees, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The MERCHANT reserves the right to change the pricing at any time.
- Your payment usually takes two working days to reach the MERCHANT.
- The MERCHANT shall not liable for payments not reaching the MERCHANT account due to you quoting incorrect account number, incorrect personal details etc. The Merchant shall not take liability if payment is refused or declined by the net banking system/credit/debit card provider for whatsoever reason/s.
- If the card supplier declines payment the MERCHANT shall be under no obligation to intimate you. You shall be liable to verify with your bank/credit/debit card supplier.
- Under no circumstances, the MERCHANT shall be liable for any loss, damages, compensation whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the MERCHANT, and shall be made only to the net banking account/debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For clarity nothing in this Policy shall require the MERCHANT to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been credited to the MERCHANT account.
User hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Azhimukham, (including all its officers, directors and employees) harmless from and against any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees and expenses, arising out of, incidental to, or resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the App in a manner inconsistent with this Terms. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts, Azhimukham cannot take responsibility or control the contents made for access through the App.
If you would like access to or a copy of the personal information we hold about you, to request a correction, or have any questions about how we may use it or to make a complaint, please contact us at the email email@example.com
Complaints will be dealt with by Web Administrator within 30 days.